SKATING IS FITNESS
Sunrise Rollerland Rules
Welcome to Sunrise Rollerland. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks within our building and at entrances to Sunrise Rollerland.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into Sunrise Rollerland, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Guests and our Employees by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running or skating fast in carpeted areas.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times Clothing that drags the ground is prohibited. Clothing with multiple layers is subject to search. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted.
- For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are not allows allowed at Sunrise Rollerland.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 16 must be accompanied by a Guest age 24 or older to enter Sunrise Rollerland.
- No gun chewing at Sunrise Rollerland.
Admission Tickets and other passes bought in your name are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, and revocable and void if altered.
The following items may not be brought into Sunrise Rollerland:
- Recreational devices such as drones, remote control toys, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, and shoes with built-in wheels.
- Alcoholic beverages, marijuana or any illegal substance.
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 24” long x 15” wide x 18” high (61cm x 38cm x 46cm).
- Weapons of any kind, or objects that appear to be weapons (also including toy blasters, squirt guns, etc.).
- Folding chairs.
- Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices).
- Large tripods.
- Outside food or drink. Glass containers (excluding small containers such as baby food jars).
- Pets or other animals, except approved service animals e.g., dogs and miniature horses. Service animals should remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. Animals held, on seats or tables will be asked to leave. No service animals are allowed on the skating surface.
- Other items that we determine may be harmful or disruptive.
The following activities are not allowed:
- The sale of goods or services or the display of goods or services for sale.
- The distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind.
- Unauthorized events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign for commercial purposes, or to incite a crowd.
- Photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of Sunrise Rollerland.
- We may photograph, film, videotape, record or otherwise reproduce the image and/or voice of any person who enters Sunrise Rollerland Property and use the same for any purpose without payment to any person.
- We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave Sunrise Rollerland, without refund, liability or compensation if we consider that the circumstances so require.
- Please review or current skating schedule for additional rules.
- Sunrise Rollerland Rules and Regulations are subject to change without notice.